Delivery and returns
HOW TO PURCHASE?
You can buy our shoes in the following ways:
1) Choose the shoes you like and click on "Add to cart" or "Buy" after selecting their size
2) In the cart, check if the shoe model, color and size are correct and click "Buy"3) Enter your contact information and delivery address, choose whether you want the order sent to you, or whether you want to pick up the shoes in one of our stores and click "Go to shipping"
4) Choose delivery by courier, we use DHL for delivery, which can be trusted to deliver the package to you safe and fast.
5) For payment yo can hoose a convenient payment method for you - a credit card payment or through your online banking via "Paysera".
6) Continue or return to our page and click "View Order"
7) Review the order and click "Complete order"
8) To your specified e-mail you will receive an automatic confirmation in the mail that the order has been accepted
9) We will confirm to you within 24-48 hours that we have received the order.
Your shoes are handed over to production the day after we receive the order, so in many cases we start production earlier than we are able to announce that we have received the order.
If you have questions about sizes, delivery or any other questions - call us by phone +37065290897 or write an e-mail email firstname.lastname@example.org
In our stores:
1) Vilnius - PPC Ozas, 1st floor
2) Klaipeda - Herkus Gallery, 2nd floor
3) Kėdainiai - Didžioji st. 39
Our shoes are shipped to all over the world!
Delivery of orders can take from 3 to 20 business days, we will be able to inform you of the more precise delivery term when we receive your order.
Delivery throughout Lithuania and other Baltic states to the address specified by you, is free of charge, we send via DPD and Omniva courier services. We deliver the shoes during work hours to the address specified by you.
If you have urgent questions about your order, the fastest way to get information is to call us at +37065290897 and we will give you all the information in a few minutes.
You can also pick up orders in our stores, if you want to pick them up there, let us know by e-mail. by mail
Delivery to other EU countries and rest of the world:
We deliver via DHL courier services. Shipping is free of charge on all orders above 300 euros, in other cases shipping to all other countries is from 10 to 30 euros depending on your location.
RETURN / CHANGE
Unworn shoes can be returned within 14 business days.
If you decide that you want to return the shoes, it is possible to change them to another size or to another model of shoes, depending on your decision.
If you decide to return
1) Write a free-form refund request, it must contain your contact information, the reason for the refund and a request to transfer the paid money to the specified account.
2) If the shoes were bought without a discount - return is free, we will send a courier to pick up the shoes from you, all you need to do is write us a letter or call and tell us what address to send the courier to.
3) If the shoes were bought at a discount, return them to us, you can in the way of your choice:
Brought to one of our stores;
Send to us at Radvilų st. 53, 2nd floor, Kėdainiai, LT-57258, UAB Batų Namai LT
Send to Omniva post office in Kėdainiai Basanavičiaus str. 93
4) When we will receive the shoes, we will contact you immediately.
If the shoes are returned without exchange to the other pair, the money will be refunded in few business days.
The shoes must not be worn, the packaging of the shoes must also be intact, the box must not be torn.
All our shoes are covered by a 2-year warranty.
The warranty does not apply to:
- If the product has been damaged mechanically. Also if the shoes were worn out of season.
- For worn shoe heels and worn insoles (although there is no warranty, our products are of the highest quality, so there should be no such problems).
If you have more questions or uncertainties about the return of the purchased product, you can find more information and legal acts on the website of the State Consumer Rights Service
You can submit a request / complaint regarding the goods or services purchased in our online store to the State Consumer Rights Protection Service (Vilniaus St. 25, 01402 Vilnius, e-mail: , tel. 852626751, on the website www.vvtat.lt, for its territorial subdivisions in counties - /index.php?470187665) or to fill in the application form on the EGS platform
LEGAL ENTITY INFORMATION
JSC BATŲ NAMAI LT
Company code: 304457177
VAT code: LT100011272716
Address: Didžioji st.39-2, Kėdainiai
Tel. : +370 652 90897
Bank account :
AB "Swedbank" LT467300010151205544
AB "Šiaulių bankas" LT917182300029467423